- High School
- Girls and Boys Varsity Head Coach - Capistrano Valley HS (2016-current)
- Boy’s Head Coach at The Webb Schools of Claremont 2013-14
- Assistant Varsity and Frosh Coach for boys and girls Capistrano Valley High School 2014-15
- Assistant Varsity and JV Coach for boys and girls Capistrano Valley High School 2015-2016
- Girl’s Head Coach at Capistrano Valley High School Current
- A4 13Purple and 16Black Head Coach
- Volunteered with Rancho Valley Volleyball Club during college
- Pac Jrs. U18 Girls assistant coach and U18 head boys coach
- 949 Head coach U13 girls 2014/15, U15 girls 2015/16, U12 lites girls 2014-16 and U15 boys 2014/15 and U16 boys 2015/16
California State University, San Bernardino 2008-2013
- Red shirted as a freshman then earned the starting libero spot true freshman year
- Sophomore-senior year was starting setter and captain
- Earned 5 consecutive conference titles while playing there with 4 regional titles, and 4 top four national finishes.
- Earned 3 All-American awards as a setter
Camille started playing volleyball when she was about 8 years old. At the time, soccer was her main focus. After being a competitive soccer player for 11 years, she decided to switch gears and focus on volleyball after her sophomore year in high school. Coach Camille has been playing volleyball for almost 18 years. Once she started coaching the sport, mentoring young athletes became her passion. Coaching has been one of the most rewarding experiences in her life. Teaching athletes through such an amazing sport is her focus. Work ethic, attitude, and communication are what she bases her coaching philosophy around and she strives to encourage, motivate, and support every athlete in acquiring and developing those skills.